Dr. John Rosa owns and supervises Accessible Beltway Clinics, which is comprised of 14 clinics in Maryland and 2 in Virginia, combining medicine, chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture and behavioral medicine to give a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to pain syndromes and musculoskeletal disorders. Active in sports medicine with consulting/treating college, professional and Olympic athletes. Creator of 24/7 RnR an FDA approved analgesic cream; a proprietary blend of the most potent materials resulting in the most effective product on the market for pain Relief and aiding Recovery. Founder of Accessible Wellness Solutions – an onsite corporate wellness program offering consulting, lectures and management of onsite clinics.
Leader in Chiropractic
Trustee of New York Chiropractic College for over 15 years serving final 3-year term as Chairman of the Board and given the honor or Board Emeritus post service. Awarded the highest recognitions in Chiropractic Medicine as Fellow of the American Chiropractic Colleges and Fellow of the International Chiropractic Colleges.
Integrative Medicine Specialist:
- Board service to Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Consultant on Integrative Medicine to hospital cancer center
- Reduced opioid prescriptions by 70% by integrating Chiropractic, physical therapy and behavioral medicine in a primary care setting
- Expert/Speaker – Educating medical community on the Integrative Medicine approach to treating pain
Opioid Crisis Expert:
- White House Surrogate/Consultant
- Law Enforcement Consultant (Homeland Security, CBP, DOJ, DEA and Postal)
- State and National Consultant to Opioid Task Forces
- Corporate and professional organization consultant
- Authored Chapter in “The Recipe for Success” with “Chicken Soup for the Soul” author Jack Canfield
- Currently forming the Opioid Abuse Prevention Institute
- Board member of the National Italian American Foundation
- Community based education lectures on the Opioid Crisis
- Volunteer at Crossroads Freedom Center – a residential facility in Maryland to help overcome addiction
- Created the nonprofit organization Overdose Free America which uses the power of celebrity and entertainment to bring the Opioid Crisis the visibility and support it deserves.